A Sample Safari at The Lodge
An example of a typical 4-day stay at Feline Fields' The Lodge.
A helicopter transfer Maun-The Lodge is offered for a 4-night stay.
- Arrive at The Lodge in the early afternoon.
- Welcome drinks and foot massage upon arrival.
- Check into your room.
- High tea around 16:00.
- Safari biking trip by fat bike, accompanied by a guide, to the hide at the waterholes as well as sundowner drinks.
- Horse riding accompanied by horse riding guides.
- Free time followed by lunch.
- Free time (relax by the pool, bike around the lodge or whatever else you choose).
- A private massage on the upper viewing deck of your pool suite.
- Visit The Lodge’s back of house if desired.
- High tea.
- Try your hand at golf or tennis, accompanied by ball boys/guides followed by sundowner drinks or nature drive/visit hyena dens.
- Game/nature drive or golf/tennis (depending on choices made the previous day).
- Free time.
- Massage on your suite upper deck.
- Free time at the pool or in the comfort of your own suite.
- High tea.
- Head out into the wilderness for the Bushmen experience. In the evening enjoy a surprise bush dinner and the famous Bushmen trance dance.
- Morning bush walk and educational talk about survival in the desert, guided by Bushmen ( 2 hours - translation by our guides).
- Free time to go to the gym, tennis, biking or horse riding
Desert exploration and visit the hyena dens.
- Surprise last night dinner.
- Early breakfast.
- Departure by 4x4 Hilux around 8:30.
- Departure by helicopter between 10:00-11:00.